The Tropical Lighting System (AL Series) is designed for installations within 30° of the equator and features a flat integrated solar array and fixture mounting for simplified installation. The AL Series is used exclusively in African nations to provide off-grid lighting because of its reliability, longevity and ability to ship quickly from our factory. The system is sized according to location and lighting requirements. AL Series is configured to your requirements to run all night long or save energy with dimming when full light is not required.
- Saves time and money - easy to install and assemble
- Avoids costly trenching and wiring allowing it to be installed at or below the cost of grid-connected lighting
- Saves money with no electricity bills and no maintenance for the first five years
- Ideal for streets, roadways, parking lots, perimeter areas and other remote locations that have no access to reliable electricity
- Increases safety and security
- Improves lives by providing a reliable light source where none may have exisited
Technical Downloads & Specifications
Alternative Products to Consider:
Tropical Street Lighting
The TL Series features a flat-panel design for installations within 30 degrees of the equator and will resist 150 MPH - 3 second gust wind.