UPDATE: AEC Daily is now offering a new course by Sol: “3 Steps to Understanding Commercial Solar Lighting Specifications.”
It’s easy to be overwhelmed by outdoor solar lighting specs and components, especially when every manufacturer presents its products differently. Our new course explores why clients choose commercial solar lighting, what components make up a solar lighting system, and the three steps lighting professionals can take to ensure their clients choose a reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solution that meets their unique expectations.
This new course can give you two credits for over 20 different associations and programs, such as:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects): 2 Learning Units
- GBCI (Green Building Certification Institute): 2 CE Hours
- HSW (Health, Safety and Welfare): 2 Hours
- AIBD (American Institute of Building Design): 2 CE Hours
- AIC (American Institute of Constructors): 2 CPD Hours
This course is also an option in two course collections: “LEED AP® Building Design + Construction Credential Maintenance” and “LEED® Green Associate™ Credential Maintenance.”
See our previous solar lighting course
Enhance your knowledge of commercial solar outdoor lighting opportunities with a free course from Sol—and earn credits for associations you belong to. The course, “Off-Grid Solar Lighting: Solutions, Savings, and Sustainability,” is available on the AEC Daily website and is aimed at architects, engineers, and other construction professionals. AEC Daily serves this market with online courses from hundreds of companies, which it reviews and approves before making them available for continuing education credits.
Sol’s course explains how solar energy in combination with long-lasting LEDs will create a commercial solar outdoor lighting system that works for the long term. Focusing on sustainable design, it also addresses key site and component considerations, while also providing relevant case studies that show the systems in action.
Taking Sol’s hour-long course can give you credit for over 20 different associations and programs, including the following:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects): 1 Learning Unit
- GBCI (Green Building Certification Institute): 1 CE Hour
- AIBD (American Institute of Building Design): 1 CE Hour
- AIC (American Institute of Constructors): 1 CPD Hour
- LA CES™ (Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System): 1 Contact Hour
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders): 1 CE Hour
Sol’s course is also an option for two course collections, “LEED GA Credentialing Maintenance” and “BD+C Credentialing Maintenance Made Simple,” which are both available on the AEC Daily site. Participants can choose which courses to take from the approved list to earn credits toward maintaining their credentials.