Enhance your knowledge of commercial solar outdoor lighting opportunities with a free course from Sol—and earn credits for associations you belong to. The course, “Off-Grid Solar Lighting: Solutions, Savings, and Sustainability,” is available on the AEC Daily website and is aimed at architects, engineers, and other construction professionals. AEC Daily serves this market with online courses from hundreds of companies, which it reviews and approves before making them available for continuing education credits.
Sol’s course explains how solar energy in combination with long-lasting LEDs will create a commercial solar outdoor lighting system that works for the long term. Focusing on sustainable design, it also addresses key site and component considerations, while also providing relevant case studies that show the systems in action.
Taking Sol’s hour-long course can give you credit for over 20 different associations and programs, including the following:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects): 1 Learning Unit
- GBCI (Green Building Certification Institute): 1 CE Hour
- AIBD (American Institute of Building Design): 1 CE Hour
- AIC (American Institute of Constructors): 1 CPD Hour
- LA CES™ (Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System): 1 Contact Hour
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders): 1 CE Hour
Sol’s course is also an option for two course collections, “LEED GA Credentialing Maintenance” and “BD+C Credentialing Maintenance Made Simple,” which are both available on the AEC Daily site. Participants can choose which courses to take from the approved list to earn credits toward maintaining their credentials.