Become a Certified Contractor
Play in a high-value market
Increase your revenue by partnering with a pioneering leader in the growing solar lighting industry. Enjoy more business, more income, and more opportunity.
Who should become a Sol Certified Contractor?
The Sol Certified Contractor Program is for contractors wanting to get into the business of solar lighting installation.
Why get Sol Certified?
- We’ll send you business. Our agent network is working to specify our product—and our Sol Certified Contractors—for each installation.
- We’ll provide you with revenue opportunities. Get direct access to product to be more competitive.
- We won’t waste your time. Our short, comprehensive training program and installation support help you and your team install faster.
How it works
- Sign up below.
- Follow our short training program.
- Get certified.
- Stay connected with newsletters and training.
Join us as a contractor and see how we can be more successful when we work together.
Need more information? Download our Sol Certified Contractor Overview.
Become a Certified Agent
Put the power of solar to work for your business. Sol’s Certified Agent training program provides you with the knowledge, support, and experience you’ll need to enter the growing world of solar outdoor lighting.
In this self-directed online course, you will learn the ins and outs of our processes—from ordering to contractor commissioning, and everything in between.
We provide a series of helpful documents, presentations, and “cheat sheets” to help you land that sale.