This page has our company overview, a press contact, media files, and past press releases for media use.
Sol Inc., a subsidiary of Carmanah Technologies, is driven to provide low-cost and environmentally sustainable outdoor lighting solutions. We engineer and manufacture solar-powered LED outdoor lights for cities and commercial properties worldwide. Founded in 1990, we have since installed over 80,000 solar lighting systems in more than 60 countries on six continents. As veterans with 20-plus years’ experience in the industry, we provide expert support every step of the way, from order to installation and beyond.
Carmanah Marketing Department
+1 (877) 722.8877
- City of Los Angeles
- Lockheed Martin
- Naval Air Station Fallon, Nevada
- Spokane Public Facilities District (SPFD), Washington
- City of Wray, Colorado
- Madison Gas and Electric, Wisconsin
- Lummi Nation, Whatcom County, Bellingham, Washington
- Gila River Indian Community and the Lone Butte Development Corporation, Chandler, Arizona
- Municipality of Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Odessa College, Texas