UP® Series All-in-Two Solar Lighting System
The UP® series is a unique all-in-two solar light that delivers unrivaled performances in every environment, thanks to its high-density NiMH battery technology and patented energy management system (EMS) that ensure optimal efficiency throughout the year.
To provide flexibility for your projects, the UP series is compatible with many fixtures from Tier-1 US and European lighting manufacturers, already approved by Municipalities and Departments of Transports around the world. Combined with its customizable operating profile, the UP® series split fixture gives us all the flexibility that we need to provide you with the light distribution and color temperature that will be the most appropriate for your project.
Available in three sizes, and able to power and sustain luminaires up to 9000 lumens, UP® is a solar-powered lighting solution perfectly suited for lighting pathways, residential streets, and parking lots.
- 10-years warranty: As a testament to its quality, the UP series is the all-in-two solar street light with the longest warranty on the market.
- Anti-blackout feature: the UP® features proprietary adaptive lighting algorithms that adjust the light flow automatically to ensure proper lighting throughout the night, all year long.
- Theft-proof: Components are placed within the housing, at the top of the pole, to prevent theft. The mounting bracket cannot be removed from the pole without appropriate equipment (theft-prevention kits are available on request).
- Reduced installation time: Thanks to its plug & play design, it only takes 30 minutes to install a light, pole included. There are no special skills needed. Reduced time to install = reduced project cost.
- Built to resist even the most severe weather: Because of its unique battery technology and patented passive cooling system, the UP® series will operate consistently whether in the middle of the desert or surrounded by ice and snow.
- The only integrated solar light that can be air-shipped: The UP® has been designed to be deployed quickly, anywhere around the world. It doesn’t use any materials classified as dangerous goods by the FAA and can therefore be shipped by air.
- Incredible reliability: 100% of our systems are tested before they leave the factory. Our latest calculations show a 0.5% failure rate, based on the 25,000 units deployed since 2015. In the rare case of product failure, a complete replacement is provided to minimize downtime and impact on users.
4 Reasons to choose the UP® solar street light series
1. We build it tough, with a 10-year warranty.
Our UP Series was designed to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. With thousands of units installed around the globe in the most extreme environments, we are confident your UP solar light will work over the long term. To prove that we stand behind our product and its performance, we include a 10-year municipal-grade warranty on the entire system, including the battery. We are the only solar lighting manufacturer to offer a 10-year warranty on an all-in-one system.
2. Light(n)ing fast installation.
Aside from the fixture, all the components of the UP® are contained in the housing, making it extremely quick to install and fully plug & play. It takes on average less than 30 minutes to deploy a UP® light, pole included.
3. Compatible with decorative fixtures.
The UP® range is available with a variety of compatible fixtures to match your project needs, whether you are looking for an economical and functionnal luminaire, or a traditional and decorative one. All third-party fixtures used with our UP® solar lights are rigorously tested to ensure high performance and reliability over the years.
4. Extreme weather resistance.
Our lights are engineered to withstand up to Category 5 hurricanes and to work effectively at temperatures between -40 °F and +158 °F, making them the ideal street lighting solution almost anywhere in the world.
UP Series Solar Light Installations
Street Lighting in Hurricane Prone Locations
Our UP® solar street lights can be deployed in high wind environments as they are built to resist up to Category 5 hurricanes. To save energy, Longboat Key association, in Florida, wanted to replace their conventional utility lights with smart and connected solar led lighting.
Residential street lighting
Residents of the new Serenoa Village development in Clermont, FL, USA, get their night lights from a range of 228 custom solar-powered UP® 2 street lights from Sol, equipped with a decorative bell-head fixture.
Parking Lot Lighting
The Directorate General of Traffic of the Sultanate of Oman is responsible for investigations on road traffic accidents, the installation of road signs and the implementation of efficient lighting systems within parking lots and main roads in the country. Discover why they selected Sol by Sunna Design’s UP® series.